The day wore on as usual, nap time came and went. We were actually able to get outside and play today in the little pool. Jacob and me had some fun in the big pool too! I cooked the boys a pork loin for dinner, and they LOVED it. Jacob got to go out for dinner with his MeMe and PawPaw. Lucky.


I fed the boys dinner, and if you have never been to our house at dinner time... well its complete HAVOC! Im talking, about food being thrown, spoons going this way... plates going that way, the poor floor doesn't stand a chance. Think im embellishing a bit? Take a look at some "in the cleaning of the mess" pics I took.


As for the trio after dinner... I'd rather hose em' down, but thats really inhumane. Hahah. They love a bath, but HATE clothes, and LOATHE getting changed... I snapped a few pics of this scenerio also.







So as you can tell, our days here at the "Haisten Plantation" are filled with all kinds of adventure. At least there is NEVER a dull moment. I just close my eyes, take a deep breath in and say to myself... Yes, this is my life, and thank you God for it!


No comments:
Post a Comment