Friday, May 30, 2008

Sweet Sweet "Children of Mine"



So the past few days have been relatively normal. My mom has had to work so my grandmother has been here helping with the boys. This always adds a little stress on my end, but the boys adore her, and even Jacob went to stay with his "Nannie Peg" for a few nights.
I was able to get a few really good pics of the boys this week. They were actually sweet to one another for the most part the past couple of days. Its funny how Nick and Noah like to play with one another, but poor Nathan sometimes gets left out. He is also the one that wears the battle wounds of the brotherly quarrels(bite marks).



They have some real seperation anxiety; not only have I noticed it when I leave them at Sunday school, but when my grandmother, or me leaves the room...especially when my other grandmother leaves. Whoo talk about screaming! I am not real sure how to break them of this. You would think since there is three of they would never get lonely, but I guess they are just as attached to us, as we are to them.


Jacob has been, well, Jacob lately. Hahah. He has been full of energy, spirit, and passion. He is actually awake now lying next to me while I blog.


This morning, he had some kind of fit where he wanted me to take him to high school! I have no idea what that was about! All day long he kept saying "Please take me to school Momma, please!" it was never ending, but again, he is only 3. I think he must of had some kind of dream where he was at school, he has very lucid dreams... alot like his momma! So finally, we all got him to believe that he was gonna go to vacation bible school soon... this helped. A little. Oh what a day!


So the day neared an end, diapers ran short, nerves ran frazzled, and patience wore thin. Finally I was able to get dinner done, the diaper supply was replenished, and everything slowly calmed down as the day turned into night.



So all thats left to this day is one sleepy little boy named Jacob waiting for his mommy to snuggle with him... so I must get cuddling! Goodnight and sweet dreams all!

3 comments:

Jerry Ousley said...

Thanks for telling me about this site. Love it. Reading today blog makes me so tired. lol
And to think we only had one little one at a time and our two were 5 years apart.
God Bless.
Jerry

Jerry Ousley said...

Actually my comment should have said yesterday's blog.

Anonymous said...

Wow your children are beautiful!!