Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wild I tell ya! Wild!





Ok, so I have some pretty smart kiddos, but come on... the triplets are only 20 months!!! I mean, they watched big brother for like 5 seconds climbing the ladder today to go down the slide, and before ya know it~whoosh! I've got a pile up 4 kids on the ground! Fun stuff though. Fun stuff!

As for Jacob, me and him had "our time" tonight. He played in the bathtub FOREVER, of course after the triplets got out... I can't seem to get one in the tub, without three more wanting in! Jacob loves his new bath toys, and he is so grateful for them, everything is "thankyou Mommy" and "me likes this very much Mommy" he is so sweet! We watched some of the new veggie tales movie tonight JONAH, it seemed to be really cute. He likes stuff like that.

As a parent its really comforting lying in bed, or in my case lying here typing out this blog; to know that your kids are with you, near you, or down the hall from you. My Jacob is in his bunk bed above me right now, and I can hear him breathing, as for the triplets, I can see their bedroom door from where I am lying, and hear them if they need me. Life is beautiful. My children are precious.











No comments: