Thursday, May 22, 2008

What a day!
































Well "big Nate" woke up bright and early this morning... when I say early, I mean 6am! The other two boys, just put the covers back over their little heads as to say, "AH JUST ONE MORE HOUR??" Yeah thats what I wanted too, just one more blissful hour of sleep, but oh no... we were changed and downstairs with juice and cheerios in hand before 7am. Thanks Nathan.


So the morning was filled with our favorite cartoons, a living room filled with debris, and ahh yes, how could I possibly forget to mention the boys stripping today?? Everytime I looked Nathan was taking his diaper off... then Nick. Noah, poor sweet(most times innocent) Noah, likes his diaper on, but as for his shirt, ah well, he decided rather it needed to be off... He wanted to go topless this morn. So I can handle topless, but bottomless... oh no way! After the bazillionth time of readjusting diapers only to see them fly across the room I had no other choice but to "tape" the diapers on their little butts! Yay medical tape!!!!


So it was a long morning to say the least, but the day got better, the kids got a nap... and so did MOMMY! Yay!!!

Jacob went with Meme to town to get some plants, pots, and soil, and run some errands. He loves to get out and go! Later in the day after the nap, we all went outside and played in the backyard. The kids really enjoy their swingset, I love to see them smile!

Its funny, because they have such cute, but totally opposite personalities... Nathan-always trying to get into something (or out for that matter!)110% boy! Nick-Mommas boy, likes to dance and frolick, but also a whiner. Noah- easily entertained,and so sweet hearted; but he is also very brave and seeks adventure, in fact you may see his latest bruise... its on his face! He fell off the back of the couch! It was terrible and scared us half to death, but not to worry, my children are superhuman!


Even though the kids were having a blast outside, I was hot, sticky and sweaty! Man was it humid!!! Thank God PawPaw is getting the pool ready, and its almost done! Yay! Jacob even had to put his feet in the steps today, it was cute. So after all our wandering in the yard we came in and ate, took a bath, and I put the triplets down for bed. After all that, you'd think the day was through right? hahah no. Try cleaning up after 4 boys. Its horrible!




Whew what a day~ but hey, no complaining here. Im happy. Im thankful. Im very blessed.
















No comments: