Yesterday was a super fun day! My Grandmother, my Aunt, and her 15 year old twin girls Melanie and Kim, plus me and my boys all went shopping! Now, you have to know that the nearest mall from our hometown is a good hour of more away from here. So it was an all day adventure for us... A two vehicle safari into another city with 4 kids, 2 teens, and 3 adult women! Wow! It was cool though, it was fun, and it was the triplets first time ever to the mall! I of course was able to snap a few pictures! How could I resist?


They were on their best behavior... until we went to dinner... Thats when the food throwing began(triplets only). Somehow, someway I have to break them of that. It was awful!Jacob got cranky and whiny towards the end of the day... but then again he is 3... no one is to blame but the adults. Poor little guys were worn slap out by the end of the day!




The kids got a new stuffed toy from the Disney Store. Then when we went to Kohls they got a couple of new outfits. I even got a new dress for church! What a good day!
Tuesday 5/27/08
Well I can't say much for today, it rained, we couldn't go outside, the triplets were fussy, and Jacob was ever so inquisitive about EVERYTHING! All in all it was not a bad day, but it was just one of those days! hahaha.
So now the triplets are in bed... Jacob is still going strong, and I am lying here writing this and answering all his little questions!
The rain is still coming down at least, and I can hear distant thunder. I love that! Maybe all this rain will bring a sunny day for the me and the boys tomorrow! Well, I better get this little Jumping bean in the bed! Goodnight!

1 comment:
Hi Ashley! I just added you to the blogroll... adorable boys!!! I love sleepy pics of the kids in the car - I have WAY too many of them :)
Post a Comment