
Well today started off like most others, it was pretty laid back. Me and the trio had the house to ourselves this morning... big brother Jacob was at my grandmothers next door. I feel guilty him being there so much, but me and my mother had a talk, and she said I was exactly the same way when I was his age; always staying right under my Nannie's wing and not far from her sight. After all his great grandmother won't be here forever. He is her little buddy.We didn't venture out today, instead my parents returned home with a little pool for the boys. It was great! My dad set it up for them while they were napping, and when they got up we went outside and played in it. Nathan was scared at first, but then got a little better. Nick and Noah LOVED it! They got right in and started playing with all the blow up toys in it. Jacob was extremely excited about it, in fact it was hard to pry him away from it! Ah, tomorrow we will play again in the tiny aquatic wonder!



So, after our splash time, we went in for our usual dinner, and then we enjoyed the back porch for a little while before the boys had their baths. Jacob even helped Meme with the watering of the plants. He was so cute with the watering bucket. He was giving them a "drink" as he called it. 
So after everyone was fed, bathed, and put to bed, I had to venture to WAL-MART. Being Memorial Day weekend, we decided to cookout tomorrow evening. We needed a few odds and ends: some ribs, chicken, wieners, MILK, hahah. Oh yeah, the kids got some water shoes so they can walk from pool to yard without hurting their precious tiny feet. Oh, and we needed new sippy cups. All in all, I only spent about, 300 bucks. Whew. It adds up huh? Oh well, its all for them.So it was a good day, but then again, how can I possibly have a bad day unless one of my children are having a bad day? The faces of our young decript so much: happiness, love, forgivness, understanding, and innocence. So how can you have a bad day with all that surrounding you?


No comments:
Post a Comment