Well, the day was mostly usual, good, and oh yeah, I GOT TO GO OUT!!! WOO! My wonderful boyfriend took me to see the new Indiana Jones movie tonight at a local drive in. It was nice breaking free from everything for a little while. As a mother of four its really hard to get out of the house(or take a shower for that matter!) and do things outside of the kids. I really don't find the want or need to do anything without the kids, but every now and then its nice.
I ran into an old friend at the drive in, it was especially nice seeing her. I actually used to babysit her children, and oh my gosh they have gotten so grown up! I cannot believe how fast the years can fly by us! It really makes me want to hold onto these baby years for as long as I can!
So I'm thinkin tomorrow I might get the kids out and take em' to wal-mart or something... wish me luck! My brother is home from college and I swear all he eats is those mini-micowaveable pizzas, so I guess I'll go buy him some more! We could use some milk too, well, we always need milk... did I mention we go through a gallon and a half per day? Yeah. Thats a lot of milk folks. No use cryin over it though! Hahah. Till next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Ashley!
Saw your comment on Astrid's blog and I had to come check your blog out. What fun! I have four boys too, but none are the same age. My GB twins are turning 7 soon, and I had to chuckle about the taping of the diapers. Mine were such little monkeys, I had to tape their diapers and then on the outside of their sleepers I had to run another band of tape over the first. My girl we called Teeny Houdini, because she was the master at escape. Your boys are beautiful and I love your attitude. Big families are big fun!
Post a Comment