Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ohhhh Baby Baby Its A Wild World!

This past week has been really busy... and full of fun, mischief, and of course everyday ups and downs! We had vacation bible school at our church and Jacob was old enough to attend this year. I decided to jump on the help-out/volunteer wagon, it was fun to help out and be there with Jacob! He really did have a good time... except when our Pastor Todd made him eat. I was able to get a picture of him sitting next to him.



Jacob has a ball playin in small groups with kids, but when it comes to larger groups he shys away. It worries me at times, but I think it is only a stage and he will outgrow it. He prefers adults to children though; mainly women. Again, I was able to snap a few pictures of him with his teacher this week. They are dancing together!

Jacob and his dance partner!







Having fun with playdoe!





All laid out on the floor from dancing!









Well what were the triplets up to this week???


Everything and anything! Thanks to the help of my grandmothers and mom, I was able to take Jacob and stay with him at VBS this year. THANKS YOU GUYS!!! When mom kept the trio they were able to go outside and get into the little pool outback and play, when it was just the Nannies... well they stayed in or on the back porch doing the usual destructive things they do to things and to each other! I just really want them to STOP BITING. My poor Nathan looks like someone has literally beat his right arm! Ahhh! The culprit you ask? Ah, well Sir Nicholas Gregory! Shame Shame! So there ya go the usual week. Steady, sure, and as always ever so exciting!


Momma, my arm hurts!

I didn't do it! Brotherly love? LOL

Sweet baby Nick and his baby.





Noah in utter distress. Not really.

1 comment:

The Texas Trio said...

Hey! I think our trio are only days apart in age! We are in B'ham and have BGB trips. It will be fun to watch your boys progress since they are the same age!

Welcome to the blogging world!

Quenta