As I lay here I can't really find things to write about, lol, although so much has happend since I last blogged!!!One fun and different thing is that we have been going to our Aunt Jan's house lately. She lives in another city and she owns a daycare at her house. It has been really good for the boys to be around other kids and learn a little more discipline. If any of you know my grandmother(which is my dads mom) you know that she does not like to punish the precious trio. Me, on the other hand, believe that they need structure balance in their lives. The daycare routine at my aunts' has been a godsend. I have really enjoyed going down to her house and getting away from it all also, it gives my mom and dad a little break from having to worry about all of us all the time.

As for Jacob, he is not sick THANK GOD. He is doing great in swimming and drawing pictures using markers these days. He is such a big boy, he even tells me that he wants a monster cake for his birthday next month!
The other day Jacob needed a long over due haircut, and as most of you know my pre-children occupation was a cosmotoligist so I gave my kid a haircut. I must say though, he was terrible! It took my grandmother and myself to get this childs hair cut! UGH! The cut turned out amazing though... my skills are still sharp! lol.
Well, I guess thats all for now, the triplets are actually resting tonight, and hopefully they will rest throughout the night so I can rest also. I have more doctor appointments this week to follow up on to make sure they are ok so keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to your Trio! I know they turned 2 this past week or so! Hope you all are doing well.
Quenta
Post a Comment